West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Arthritis sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Arthritis, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Osteoarthritis affects nearly 27 million people in the United States, accounting for 25% of visits to primary care physicians, and half of all Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAIDs) prescriptions.
It is estimated that 80% of the population will have radiographic evidence of Arthritis by age 65, although only 60% of those will show symptoms.
In 2004, there were 454,652 total knee replacements performed, 232,857 total hip replacements, 41,934 shoulder, and 12, 055 other joint replacements, primarily for Arthritis.
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Arthritis
Do you have sore, achy joints or morning stiffness? If yes, then you might be suffering from Arthritis. You may have been living with Arthritis pain for a long time and has become a normal part of your life but this pain is actually a sign of a real problem. When you experience pain from Arthritis it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Here are some startling statistics associated with Arthritis in the United States.
- An estimated 27 million adults had Osteoarthritis in 2005.
- An estimated 1.3 million adults were affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis in 2005.
- An estimated 3.0 million adults had Gout in 2005, which can cause Gouty Arthritis.
- 2.2 percent of American adults have been diagnosed with Psoriasis. 11 percent of those diagnosed with Psoriasis have also been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis. This is a prevalence of 0.25 percent of American adults in the general population.
- Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States.
- Among adults diagnosed with Arthritis, many report significant limitations in vital activities such as:
- walking 1/4 mile—6 million
- stooping/bending/kneeling—7.8 million
- climbing stairs—4.8 million
- social activities such as church and family gatherings—2.1 million
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Arthritis pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Arthritis you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Arthritis.
We offer you the following Arthritis treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Arthritis pain!)