West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Dizziness sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Dizziness, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a life without Dizziness
Dizziness is a word that is often used to describe two different experiences. It is important to know exactly what you mean when you say "I feel Dizzy" because it can help you and your doctor narrow down the list of possible problems.
- Lightheadedness is a feeling that you are about to faint or "pass out." Although you may feel Dizzy, you do not feel as though you or your surroundings are moving. Lightheadedness often goes away or improves when you lie down. If lightheadedness gets worse, it can lead to a feeling of almost fainting or a fainting spell. You may sometimes feel nauseated or vomit when you are lightheaded.
- Vertigo is a feeling that you or your surroundings are moving when you are not actually moving. You may feel as though you are spinning, whirling, falling, or tilting. When you have severe Vertigo, you may feel very nauseated or vomit. You may have trouble walking or standing, and you may lose your balance and fall.
Dizziness is one of the most common reasons adults visit their doctors. Although it may be disabling and incapacitating, Dizziness rarely signals a serious, life-threatening condition. Treatment of Dizziness depends on the cause and your symptoms, but is usually effective.
When you experience Dizziness it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Dizziness pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Dizziness you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Dizziness.
We offer you the following Dizziness treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Dizziness pain!)