West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Foot Pain sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Foot Pain, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Foot Pain
Foot Pain is commonly caused by injury and inflammation to one of it’s tendons, ligaments, or fascia. You might experience pain or soreness after acute injuries such as sprains strains or activities such as sports that repetitively overuse these structures in the Foot. Or you may not remember any specific injury and could be caused by something as ordinary as walking or jogging.
Foot Pain is a common complaint, and it can be confusing because there are many causes. Therefore, it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. Some common causes of Foot Pain include: Plantar Fasciitis, Sprained Ankle, Achillies Tendonitis, and arthritis. Some less common causes of Foot Pain are tumors and infections.
When you experience Foot Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Foot Pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Foot Pain you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Foot Pain.
We offer you the following Foot Pain treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Foot Pain pain!)