West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Headache sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Headaches, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
"The greatest majority of headaches are associated with joint pain and muscle tension in the neck," says Dr. George B.McClelland, Chairman of the American Chiropractic Association's (ACA) Board of Governors. "Today, Americans engage in more sedentary activities than they used to, and more hours are spent in one fixed position or posture. This can increase joint irritation and muscle tension in the neck, upper back and scalp, causing your head to ache!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Headaches
Most people think Headaches are normal part of life but they are actually a symptom of a real problem. When you experience pain from a headache it is our bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong. Ninety-five percent of all Headaches are one of the following: tension, cervicogenic, migraine, or cluster headaches.
- Tension Headaches are the most common, affecting more than 75% of all headache sufferers.
- As many as 90% of adults have had Tension Headaches.
- Migraine Headaches are less common than tension headaches, but still afflict 25 to 30 million people in the United States.
- As many as 6% of all men, and up to 18% of all women experience a Migraine Headache at some time.
- Cluster Headaches are pretty rare, affecting about 0.1% of the population, but extremely painful.
When you experience Headache Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Headache Pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Headache Painyou are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Headache Pain.
We offer you the following Headache Pain treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Headache Pain)