West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Knee Pain sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Knee Pain, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Knee Pain
Knee Pain is commonly caused by injury and inflammation to one of it’s tendons or ligaments. You might experience pain or soreness after activities such as kneeling, crouching, or playing a sport, which cause a lot of wear and tear on your Knees. Or you may not remember any specific injury and could be caused by something as ordinary as walking or jogging.
Knee Pain is a common complaint, and it can be confusing because there are many causes. Therefore, it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. Some common causes of Knee Pain include: Knee Arthritis, Patellar Tendonitis, ligamentus injuries, or meniscus tear. Some less common causes of Knee Pain are tumors and infections.
When you experience Knee Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Knee Pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Knee Pain you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Knee Pain.
We offer you the following Knee Pain treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Knee Pain)