West Portland Chiropractic
(enter full address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Numbness and Tingling sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Numbness or Tingling, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a life without Numbness or Tingling.
Numbness or Tingling is a serious neurological symptom that occurs when a nerve is compressed or irritated. If you are experiencing Numbness or Tingling you should make an appointment immediately with a Chiropractor that specializes in performing neurological examinations. A thorough examination is essential because there are many conditions that can cause Numbness or Tingling.
You may have been living with Numbness or Tingling for a long time and it has become a normal part of your life but this Numbness or Tingling is a sign of a real problem. When you experience Numbness or Tingling it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Numbness and Tingling.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Numbness and Tingling you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Numbness and Tingling.
We offer you the following Numbness and Tingling treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Numbness and Tingling)