West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Sciatica sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Sciatica, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Sciatica
Most people with Sciatica experience a mild ache to a severe sharp, burning pain that radiates from your lower back or buttock and down the back of your thigh. When you experience pain from Sciatica it is our bodies’ way of alerting you that you may have a serious spinal or muscular problem. In addition to pain, which is sometimes severe, there may be numbness, muscular weakness, pins and needles or tingling and difficulty in moving or controlling the leg. Typically, the symptoms are only felt on one side of the body.
The most common causes of Sciatica are herniated lumbar discs and Piriformis Syndrome which is a condition involving the piriformis muscle to spasm causing irritation and/or compression of the sciatic nerve. This is a very important point to make because the treatment for Piriformis Syndrome is significantly different when compared to that of a herniated disc.
- 40 percent of adults at some point during their lifetime will experience Sciatica.
- Of the 1.5 million MRI scans performed each year, only about 20 percent show a herniated disc serious enough to be treated with surgery. And, of those patients treated with surgery, about one-third do not experience relief from their Sciatica pain.
- Researchers evaluated 239 patients whose Sciatica symptoms had not improved after diagnosis or treatment for a herniated or damaged disc. They found that 162 (69 percent) of patients had Piriformis Syndrome a muscle in the buttock which can irritate or compress the sciatic nerve.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Sciatica pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Sciatica you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Arthritis.
We offer you the following Sciatica treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Sciatica!)