West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Shoulder Pain sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Shoulder Pain, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Shoulder Pain
Shoulder Pain is commonly caused by injury and inflammation to one of it’s tendons or the rotator cuff. You might experience pain or soreness after activities such as painting, lifting or playing a sport, which require you to lift your arms. Or you may not remember any specific injury and could be caused by something as ordinary as sleeping on your shoulder.
Shoulder Pain is a common complaint, and it can be confusing because there are many causes. Therefore, it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. Some common causes of Shoulder Pain include: shoulder impingment, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear or tendonitis, arthritis, labral tear, dislocation, and shoulder instabitility. Some less common causes of shoulder pain are tumors and infections.
When you experience Shoulder Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Shoulder Pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Shoulder Pain you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without Shoulder Pain.
We offer you the following Shoulder Pain treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Shoulder Pain!)