West Portland Chiropractic
(enter address and phone # here)
Portland Oregon - Upper Back Pain sufferers get fast, effective, lasting relief without drugs or surgery!
If you live in Portland Oregon and are suffering from Upper Back Pain, YOU CAN FIND RELIEF!
Chiropractic Care is your key to a pain free life without Upper Back Pain
Upper Back Pain is commonly caused by poor posture and deskwork but can also be caused by repetitive activities such as painting, lifting or playing a sport. Or you may not remember any specific injury and could be caused by something as ordinary as sleeping on your side. Typically, people with Upper Back problems, either feel a sharp or dull pain over their Upper Back and is worsened with reaching or taking a deep breath.
Upper Back Pain is a common complaint, but can be confusing because in some cases can mimic a heart attack and some lung problems. Therefore, it is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the underlying problem. Some common causes of Upper Back Pain include: rib joint pain, Upper Back strain/sprain, poor posture, or arthritis. Some less common causes of Upper Back Pain are tumors and infections.
When you experience Upper Back Pain it’s your bodies’ way of alerting you that something is wrong.
Chiropractic Care is the foundation of having a life free of Upper Back Pain.
So what's the solution?
The most essential first step is to correctly diagnosis what type of Upper Back Pain you are suffering from and stop its progression.
Our Chiropractic Treatments and prevention services offer you an affordable, gentle, and convenient program for a lasting pain free life without JUpper Back Pain.
We offer you the following TMJ and Upper Back Pain treatments:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Active Release Technique
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Kinesio Tape
- Physical Therapy Exercises and Stretches
- Ergonomic & Posture Correction
- Multi-interdisciplinary Approach
- Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- The number of treatments depends on many variables and defers from patient to patient but in order to give you the fastest pain relief regular Chiropractic Treatments are necessary but only initially.
- Recommend Occasional Check-ups once released from care (The key to sustaining a life free of Upper Back Pain)